Has anyone here attended NOVAs DPT Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ndsmith1987

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!
I have applied to various DPT programs for this cycle and am waiting to hear back from them. In the mean time, I was wondering if anyone here has or is currently attending NOVAs program. If so, do you have any thoughts about it? How do/did you like it? Would you recommend it? Thank you in advance!:luck:
 
I agree! I just got accepted to Nova and would like to hear what current students or grads thought of the program 🙂
 
Did you accept the offer? I am hoping to hear from them soon. I have heard they have rolling admissions. How long did it take to get an answer from when sent them your supplemental app?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My supplemental was sent November 7th and I found out last Thursday. I have until December 28th to put the deposit down.
 
Wow! They got back to you quickly! I sent my supplemental in on Nov. 30th. Where else have you applied? I applied to UM, NOVA and FIU.
 
I have an interview Friday with university of Miami. I applied to FIU also but haven't heard anything yet.