Has anyone interviewed at this program...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In-N-Out Burger out west, near Santa Monica? I hear they have a great Kaiser salad, and its very TeamHealthy. And you can do a fellowship in Pathology.

Q +pad+

Members don't see this ad.

QuinnNSU said:
In-N-Out Burger out west, near Santa Monica? I hear they have a great Kaiser salad, and its very TeamHealthy. And you can do a fellowship in Pathology.

Q +pad+

Quinn...man...are you drunk? You've left some interesting posts today! :laugh: :laugh: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
medlaw06 said:
Quinn...man...are you drunk? You've left some interesting posts today! :laugh: :laugh: :clap:
You're pretty observant. I did indeed have two martinis and an Amstel Light. We have at the end of July a "Wellness" gathering for the new interns. We go to GameWorks (kind of like Dave n' Busters) in downtown Tampa and play arcade games and whoop it up for a few hours... before we send off our interns on the off-service rotations August 1st.

So, yes, I did have a BAL of approx .08, and it is indeed odd for me to post in the middle of the day.

Q

What's so good about In and Out burger anyway? (I haven't eaten there yet)

Every time I see the name In and Out I think of some fat slob eating a burger, then immediately having to take a massive dump the restaurant's restroom.

Geez, you live in the midst of them. Go check it out!

The key phrase is "Animal Style".