Has anyone received UC Davis travel reimbursement?

Started by MSfour
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MSfour

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at UC Davis in mid-December and haven't gotten any $$$$ back yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a check????
 
I interviewed there towards the beginning of December--and no reimbursement yet. The secretary seemed bothered when I mentioned that I Needed a copy of my receipts for tax purposes and quickly pointed out that I can't claim them as deductions if I am getting reimbursed. We'll see what happens I guess.
 
Got it in the mail today 1/28. Better late than never.