Has anyone used Next Step Test Prep for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerioPlease

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
(If this isn't the correct area of the forum to ask this in - I apologize!)

I was looking into possibly using NextStep Test Prep for DAT and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? My friend used them for the MCAT, but obviously the tests are very different.

And I know that there tends to be a general dislike towards the study companies, instead of self studying. But I've tried self-studying and been unsuccessful in keeping it up - especially since I need to do part of my studying during the semester, so having someone else count on me keeps me in check! (Also if anyone recommends tips on how to study during the semester I would be ETERNALLY grateful!!)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in Next Step. To clarify, we are currently working very hard on DAT practice tests and additional materials but have not yet released these. (We are very excited to do so soon!) We do, however, offer extensive one-on-one tutoring for students preparing for the DAT. Feel free to DM me for more information.

Dr. Cutillo, DAT Product Manager