Has anyone...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Missserica

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at any school in mid-October (or earlier) and has not recieved an acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

i have none acceptance. :eek: i am sad and cry. :thumbdown:

My first interview was on Sept 30th. No acceptances for me yet. But i'm holding strong. (Obviously... i can't say that i've tears in my eyes when i say this) :laugh:
See!

Members don't see this ad :)
drengineer said:
My first interview was on Sept 30th. No acceptances for me yet. But i'm holding strong. (Obviously... i can't say that i've tears in my eyes when i say this) :laugh:
See!

to both repliers: i guess we can all cry together .. sniff sniff

hellOKiTTyrox said:
i have none acceptance. :eek: i am sad and cry. :thumbdown:

same here ... don't cry... we'll get there *hopefully* :luck:

3 of my interviews were before dec and I have one on tuesday and nothing yet. I was put on the alternate list at Nova but who knows what that really means. I almost went off the deep end on Thursday when I didn't get accepted. I know there is still hope but the chances are now much slimmer.

ASU-devil said:
3 of my interviews were before dec and I have one on tuesday and nothing yet. I was put on the alternate list at Nova but who knows what that really means. I almost went off the deep end on Thursday when I didn't get accepted. I know there is still hope but the chances are now much slimmer.

ASU-devil,

How were you notified of the waitlist? I have not received anything from them after interviewing in Nov. Just curious....maybe I've been rejected...which is worse!!! :eek:

ASU-devil said:

k guys, i was at the FIRST interview session at BU .. ugh! i can't think about anything else besides checking AADSAS, email, and snail mail ..