has interfolio changed their methods?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FlowerGirl35

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has interfolio changed their methods of delivery? I heard we don't need a coversheet anymore? Also, all my professors are uploading it via interfolio. For my dentist whom I shadowed, would interfolio or the addsass app way be easier to upload?

Members don't see this ad.

You do not need matching form anymore. Now, all you have to do is enter the document email generated by interfolio to AADSAS and then interfolio will upload the letter directly. For your dentist letter, I would say use AADSAS directly unless you are planning to use the same letters for next cycle.

You do not need matching form anymore. Now, all you have to do is enter the document email generated by interfolio to AADSAS and then interfolio will upload the letter directly. For your dentist letter, I would say use AADSAS directly unless you are planning to use the same letters for next cycle.

Thank you. Why do you say to use AADSAS instead for the dentist one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would you use a middle man when the dentist can just upload to AADSAS unless you want the letter for next cycle if you are getting in this cycle. Just take your pick. FYI, each letter cost 4 bucks for interfolio to upload.

Why would you use a middle man when the dentist can just upload to AADSAS unless you want the letter for next cycle if you are getting in this cycle. Just take your pick. FYI, each letter cost 4 bucks for interfolio to upload.

Thank you

No, pay it and wait

Reactions: 1 user
whats a coversheet and matching forms.I didnt use interfolio just used asdsas.