Have a lot of you submitted already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwerty one

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or are many of you still waiting on spring grades, etc? I'm graduating in a week and just haven't had time to get any real feedback on my personal statement, so I'm hoping to submit right after graduation. What about you guys?

Members don't see this ad.

I am submitting on July 1st. I am waiting for the MCAT scores to be posted and then I plan on sitting down and deciding which schools to apply to based on my scores, etc.

Some people feel it is important to submit as soon as possible, however I want to be sure I have made good choices concerning what I have put in my application. It's more complicated for me since I have explanations other than my personal statement to include. I am also non-traditional with two children and a husband who is not fond of the idea of relocating. Anyways, I am sure people will post and then you can get diff. perspectives.

Heb

I already submitted. I already had scores from the August MCAT, so I felt comfortable submitting early. When I get my April scores, I'll add schools depending on how I did. I really wanted to apply as soon as possible, just to get it over with, so I would stop editing my PS, and because I'm neurotic like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
ditto on the neuroticism - :)

submitted last week.

the dishes are done man....for now;)

submitted today....and so begins round 2!

Good luck all :)

I submitted already. Got some interviews too. neener neener.

I tried to submit, but she wasn't interested. :(
smileysex5.gif

I am holding out for spring grades to be posted, which puts me into July. I am trying to use the time constructively, by exploring med schools and polishing (should say still writing) my personal statement. No worries.

I am with you dstn2bmd,

I am waiting for June 24th to get my scores. Then I'll sit down and decide to which schools I'll apply to and send the app. out a couple of days later. I am so sick of this whole waiting game. Last year we would have already known our MCAT scores from April. Well, two more weeks. Good luck to all.

Originally posted by Chorizo
I submitted already. Got some interviews too. neener neener.

You got interviews already???!?! :confused:

Originally posted by dara678
You got interviews already???!?! :confused:

Yep, and I heard he got some acceptances already too. ;)

I submitted the day before you could submit...

I am He-Man, I have the power...

at least the inside sources...

Originally posted by qwerty one
Yep, and I heard he got some acceptances already too. ;)

It was last year, though. Good luck! :)