have a question regarding FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcatdestroyer

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so my plan is to do 6 AAMC FL on the last month of my study schedule. However during the month I plan on doing lots of TBR passages. In the month before this month I plan on going through all kaplan discretes, topical tests, section tests, TPR passages. My question is, do you think 6 FL are enough? I know I will be getting enough practice problems to do and taking section tests (BS and PS together) is basically like taking a FL. SO should I be taking more FL or should 6 be sufficient. I already have taken like 3 FL prior to studying so Im good with the format of the test.