have an interest in PM&R

Started by Mskincer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mskincer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know if there is a website dedicated to physiatry where I can learn more about the profession or I am better off shadowing?

As for salaries and job market, are the Bureau of Labor Statistics reliable or should I look elsewhere since the salary/job market depends on a myriad of factors such as geography, experience, fellowship, etc.
 
yeah I checked it out, not that many listings of jobs in the places I desired (a variety of places in the Southwest) so I am guessing these types of positions come through word of mouth and networking

I wonder if the practice and compensation surveys are for AAPM&R members only
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know if there is a website dedicated to physiatry where I can learn more about the profession or I am better off shadowing?

As for salaries and job market, are the Bureau of Labor Statistics reliable or should I look elsewhere since the salary/job market depends on a myriad of factors such as geography, experience, fellowship, etc.

A great place to start is the collection of stickied threads at the top of this forum.