Have apt 5 miles away from Nova Souheastern University Davie Campus need roomie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElementalDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am copying this from a Facebook post I have as well as the ad I have on Nova's roommate finder. Please feel free to call/text/email/facebook for more info

Andrew Lister
[email protected]
954 805 4374

I posted this up on Nova's roommate finder but if possible I would like to room with someone in the med program. It would be best to also room with a fall 2011 M1 student so we can share the same miseries...I mean wonderful experiences and life's dedication to studies together. Feel free to ask anything! I forgot to mention rent is $1335 plus utilities and we split everything down the middle.

My name is Andrew and I already have housing lined up for this summer but I am looking for a roommate. I am locked in to move into a first floor 2/2 apartment on June 9 at the community Gatehouse on the Green in Plantation. It is less than 5 miles from NSU and about a 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic. I have a photobucket with the pictures of the place and descriptions available for viewing and will put the website at the bottom of this listing. I have a 57 pound white German Shepherd who is amazing, loving, and most of all friendly to all people and animals. The weight limit for the complex is 60 pounds so I could not take in another dog or cat. I am really laid back as long as there is mutual respect. I don't care if the roommate is male or female and would really prefer to move in together on June 9 but a short time later would also be acceptable. I have living and dining room furniture as well as a decent flatscreen TV, PS3, and TV stand we can all keep in the common area and would be willing to share. Due to the high stress of medical school I am considering someone in any of NSU's grad school programs ONLY no undergrad students. My "ideal roommate" I would say is someone with a similar courseload(hopefully in HPD) and a drive to get through school but who can afford to relax once and a while without partying too much, getting crazy, or being rowdy into late hours of the night. I like my apartment clean in the shared areas but your own private areas are your own business and responsibility. My phone number is listed so feel free to contact me by text or phone call. I also have a Facebook account you can add or message me on there as well.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/rideelement247/gatehouse%20on%20the%20green%20apt/

Members don't see this ad.