Have I missed all the deadlines?

Started by ikecarus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ikecarus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is really late but I was wondering if there are any SMPs out there that are still accepting applications? I only recently started looking into SMPs because I'm currently having second thoughts about applying to dental school with my GPA as it is. :/

I would really appreciate any advice from those of you who have already gone through it/are currently going through the programs. Thank you!
 
I know this is really late but I was wondering if there are any SMPs out there that are still accepting applications? I only recently started looking into SMPs because I'm currently having second thoughts about applying to dental school with my GPA as it is. :/

I would really appreciate any advice from those of you who have already gone through it/are currently going through the programs. Thank you!

There's lots of programs that are still taking applications. Do the leg work and research their programs for deadlines. Use the sticky to get started, but know that it is four years old http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=640302