Have you received your financial aid packet yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ethyl

Go suck on a Zoloft.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't... starting to get nervous. How long does it take to apply and get approved for a loan? Will all of us that haven't received financial aid info be SOL for the first month or two of rent once school starts next month?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you follow your schools instructions about filling out a master promisory note, etc?
Once you get your financial aid packet there isn't a whole lot to do, at least in the case of UCHSC. All I had to do was fill in the amount I wanted to accept for each loan type and send it back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey ethyl, this is way off topic but...

What school did you do your prereqs at in orlando? I'm currently finishing up at Valencia CC and will be applying for next fall. Also, what school are did you get into? Just out of curiosity. First time I noticed someone from Orlando, FL on here.

Sorry for the off topic.

I'm in the same boat ethyl.

I emailed the financial aid person at UF's COP, and he said they're shooting to have the awards sometime during the last week of July. The Pharmacy PD1 scholarship is due the week after that, so it seems a bit tight.

JGo said:
Hey ethyl, this is way off topic but...

What school did you do your prereqs at in orlando? I'm currently finishing up at Valencia CC and will be applying for next fall. Also, what school are did you get into? Just out of curiosity. First time I noticed someone from Orlando, FL on here.

Sorry for the off topic.
I did all my prereqs and got my bachelors at UCF. I got extremely lucky and got into UF's Orlando campus. :D

tennismn said:
I'm in the same boat ethyl.

I emailed the financial aid person at UF's COP, and he said they're shooting to have the awards sometime during the last week of July. The Pharmacy PD1 scholarship is due the week after that, so it seems a bit tight.
thx for the update... damn that sucks though. :/