Haven't received my GRE score yet...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cattykitty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my GRE on Sept 15, and I haven't received the grade report yet. Does ETS usually take this long to process it? Also, it seemed that one digit of my birthday was entered wrong on the computer that I took my GRE, and the test center staff told me it shouldn't matter. Should I call to correct the mistake?

Also, I lost my confirmation #, where can I retrieve the number? Do I must need that number to call ETS?

Members don't see this ad.

nm

Last edited:
When I called, they said that the scores would be available after 10-15 days. I emailed the schools that want them by the 1st, and they were okay with them being late.

Members don't see this ad :)
I no longer have my confirmation number, is there anyway I can retrieve it or do I not need it when I call ETS?

i lost my conformation number too, you just need your social security number and birthdate. but since you said your birthdate is wrong in their system, you may run into complications (unless you know the wrong one). call them and see if you can fix the birthdate issue, and then maybe they can provide you with your confirmation number at the same time. also, similar to the above poster, i took my GRE several weeks ago and just received my scores on Friday. Good luck.

thank you very much. I'll call them tomorrow morning.

Also you can look to see if you still have the "conformation email" from when you registered for the GRE. On the top of the page is a conformation # or a registration # (either will suffice).
I took the test on the 14th and not until this past Thursday was I able to retrieve my scores and send additional score reports over the phone. However, the actual score report still hasn't come in the mail for me yet. ETS does not like to use technology so everything seems to take forever!

huh, that's wierd. i tried to get additional score reports sent, and they said that the scores are still unavailable (electronically, that is) but i already got my scores in the mail....