tayoub

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
so, im taking my DAT on Dec 20. I had 2 interviews and a lot is riding on this exam. Other schools are still waiting for my scores and I feel like I need more time but I cant postpone my test.

Im seriously starting to freak out. So much pressureeeeeee, I need to get a good score. I need to get in.

I hope I can do it.

Jul 28, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
so, im taking my DAT on Dec 20. I had 2 interviews and a lot is riding on this exam. Other schools are still waiting for my scores and I feel like I need more time but I cant postpone my test.

Im seriously starting to freak out. So much pressureeeeeee, I need to get a good score. I need to get in.

I hope I can do it.
tayoub! lat khaf! 2awee albak and take it, just relax bc ur always gonna feel like u need more time ur never gonna be like okay now im good, just be confident and trust urself! hopefully it goes great for u and u get more interviews, fax the schools ur scores cuz aadsas is super slow!

duodenum

7+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
hyperpolarized! i told u tayoub was arab! just relax, ull be fine. the worst thing is to go into ure DAT freaking out. since u took it before, im sure u realized that it was easier than u thought (topscore/kaplan). just breathe, u already have the interviews, so just relax, and tackle the DAT with confidence!

molar3

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2010
Status
sabr!! Youll be fine. u need to be patient and RELAX! everything will be fine, i know when i was waiting to take my DAT i was SO nervous the whole WEEK leading up to it, and i went nuts like 3 days before hand and couldnt study anymore. u need to just trick urself into relaxing and tell yourself u know everything. it is what it is.
just do your best and dont put the weight of the world on ur shoulders, & inshallah ull get in!!!!
where have u interviewd? & also if u dont mind, what did u get on ur last DAT? or is this the first time ur taking it?
haha btw, nice title to ur post

OP
T

tayoub

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
i interviewed at loma linda and creighton. I had low dat scores 17/17 i took a much needed break and travelled to lebanon. when i came back i started studying again.

its my 3rd time taking it so its basically my last chance. the schools that i interviewed at are also waiting for my scores as well as other schools.
:eek:

duodenum

7+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
from one lebanese to another, just relax a few days before. stop studying and take it east. thats what i did. i freaked out the whole time i was studying. but u have to learn when to take it easy.

duodenum

7+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
oh yeah, and stay off this site. it can only help so much, than it becomes a distraction and starts stressing u!

OP
T

tayoub

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
ya youre right, nothing makes me more nervous than this site. khalas, im done with it till after my test.

wish me luck, bye

Nov 19, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
A7la sha3b, sha3b el3arabi :D
Tayoub, Inshallah you will be fine ya khayye. Best of luck :)
Let me know how it goes.

Khal87
P.S I was in Lebanon this past summer to visit some friends. It was great :)