having heart palpitations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tayoub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, im taking my DAT on Dec 20. I had 2 interviews and a lot is riding on this exam. Other schools are still waiting for my scores and I feel like I need more time but I cant postpone my test.

Im seriously starting to freak out. So much pressureeeeeee, I need to get a good score. I need to get in.

I hope I can do it.

Members don't see this ad.

so, im taking my DAT on Dec 20. I had 2 interviews and a lot is riding on this exam. Other schools are still waiting for my scores and I feel like I need more time but I cant postpone my test.

Im seriously starting to freak out. So much pressureeeeeee, I need to get a good score. I need to get in.

I hope I can do it.

tayoub! lat khaf! 2awee albak and take it, just relax bc ur always gonna feel like u need more time ur never gonna be like okay now im good, just be confident and trust urself! hopefully it goes great for u and u get more interviews, fax the schools ur scores cuz aadsas is super slow!

haha, killak zou2. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hyperpolarized! i told u tayoub was arab! just relax, ull be fine. the worst thing is to go into ure DAT freaking out. since u took it before, im sure u realized that it was easier than u thought (topscore/kaplan). just breathe, u already have the interviews, so just relax, and tackle the DAT with confidence!

sabr!! Youll be fine. u need to be patient and RELAX! everything will be fine, i know when i was waiting to take my DAT i was SO nervous the whole WEEK leading up to it, and i went nuts like 3 days before hand and couldnt study anymore. u need to just trick urself into relaxing and tell yourself u know everything. it is what it is.
just do your best and dont put the weight of the world on ur shoulders, & inshallah ull get in!!!!
where have u interviewd? & also if u dont mind, what did u get on ur last DAT? or is this the first time ur taking it?
haha btw, nice title to ur post

i interviewed at loma linda and creighton. I had low dat scores 17/17 i took a much needed break and travelled to lebanon. when i came back i started studying again.

its my 3rd time taking it so its basically my last chance. the schools that i interviewed at are also waiting for my scores as well as other schools.
:eek:

from one lebanese to another, just relax a few days before. stop studying and take it east. thats what i did. i freaked out the whole time i was studying. but u have to learn when to take it easy.

oh yeah, and stay off this site. it can only help so much, than it becomes a distraction and starts stressing u!

ya youre right, nothing makes me more nervous than this site. khalas, im done with it till after my test.

wish me luck, bye

A7la sha3b, sha3b el3arabi :D
Tayoub, Inshallah you will be fine ya khayye. Best of luck :)
Let me know how it goes.

Khal87
P.S I was in Lebanon this past summer to visit some friends. It was great :)