Hawai'i

Started by lacarthic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lacarthic

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how many students Hawai'i School of Pharmacy is taking for their first class? Or how many applications they have recieved?
 
According to michelleca4, there are ~400 applicants for 130 spots in the charter class. Perhaps somebody at my school has a somewhat official number, I'll try and ask around on Wednesday, if I remember 😉
 
My inside sources say they've accepted 170 and have stopped admitting students indefinitely, expecting a few dozen to drop out. Can someone back me up on this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Doeboy. I just sent my application in for Hawaii last week. When did you hear about this info? If that is the case, should i cancel my check? One of my friend just had a phone interview with the school on Saturday and they said that she will know if she get accepted or not this Thursday. Therefore, i think they are still interviewing people and admitting people to their school. If anyone have more infomation about this school please let me know. Thanks.
 
kiki642,

Don't worry...I believe the deadline for application to Hawaii is April something right?
 
Doeboy, thanks for the info. And yes rxforlife2004 the deadline is April 1st.
 
I called either last week or the week before and David Monroe told me there were 45 seats left. I think there are less though, from what I hear from friends who have been accepted into the Hawaii pharmacy program. Don't be shy about calling David Monroe at his 702 number if you want to ask him stuff.
 
I applied 3 weeks ago and I just interviewed tihs past saturday. You should just call and talk to them.