"Health Care" MBA programs for established physicians?

Started by ishii123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ishii123

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already graduated med school and I'm almost done with residency training. I'm interested in getting an MBA. Which MBA programs would you recommend for established physicians? Specifically, I'm looking for MBA programs concentrating on Health Care.

I already know the following schools offer a health care concentration.
1. Penn (Wharton)
2. Yale
3. UC Irvine

Are there any other MBA schools offering a Health Care concentration? I am especially interested in well-known, well-established schools (ie, I'm not interested in University of Phoenix, DeVry University, etc).

I'm new to this forum and don't know if this topic was covered in the past. If it was covered before, please direct me to the thread. Thanks.
 
Northwestern University

University of Chicago (my school) offers through their MBA a concentration in Health Care Administration/ Policy. Good luck everyone, cause medical school sucks ass..




southerndoc said:
Vandy and Duke also offer healthcare concentrations.