Health insurance during medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWannaBe

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this question, and since the search function isn't working well now, I can't see if this topic has been discussed before.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on health insurance during medical school. I use the student health insurance at my school, but it lacks coverage for a lot of things I need, namely prescriptions and dental. Does anyone know of a reliable company that sells dental insurance and/or prescription coverage? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hello doctorewannabe get free quotes first and then compare :thumbup:

check www.insurance-quote-free.com

DoctorWannaBe said:
I'm not sure where to post this question, and since the search function isn't working well now, I can't see if this topic has been discussed before.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on health insurance during medical school. I use the student health insurance at my school, but it lacks coverage for a lot of things I need, namely prescriptions and dental. Does anyone know of a reliable company that sells dental insurance and/or prescription coverage? Thanks.