Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My husband is currently in medical school and the government has changed their policy allowing him to put us on the med school health plan and receive extra student loans to cover that cost. We are looking into alternatives for myself and my son as his school requires him to be under their policy or a better one, and obviously if we found it ourselves for him, it would cost more.
My question is, does anyone have any recommendations? I am healthy, but obviously need to go to the doctor for minor things like when I get sick and possibly have strep throat and need antibiotics, or the like. Thanks in advance.
My question is, does anyone have any recommendations? I am healthy, but obviously need to go to the doctor for minor things like when I get sick and possibly have strep throat and need antibiotics, or the like. Thanks in advance.