heard anything from Nova?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polarmolardmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
after dec 1st. has anyone heard anything from them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think so, I remember reading from another thread that Nova is meeting again this Wednesday to decide on some more acceptances/interviews. Correct me if Im wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
At least you have something to wait for, I received a letter on the mail yesterday saying I was rejected.

So if they are meeting on wednesday, then when are they planning on sending out more acceptances?? Because when I called on the first, they said that they aren't meeting and deciding until mid January....

So if they are meeting on wednesday, then when are they planning on sending out more acceptances?? Because when I called on the first, they said that they aren't meeting and deciding until mid January....

They will give more acceptances/interviews to fill up their class after the first deposit due date Jan. 15th.

They will give more acceptances/interviews to fill up their class after the first deposit due date Jan. 15th.
This is correct. Shortly after Jan 15th, they will rerank all new interviewees and waitlisted. Then they send out the same number of acceptances as declines they got. This is what we were told at the interview directly from Dr. Lippman.

This is correct. Shortly after Jan 15th, they will rerank all new interviewees and waitlisted. Then they send out the same number of acceptances as declines they got. This is what we were told at the interview directly from Dr. Lippman.

I think the OP and I are wondering about the ones who interviewed already but have not heard back anything (acc/rej/wait).

Will we be in the same pool of the new interviewees/waitlisted to be ranked and sent out invites to in Jan? If that is the case, they should have let us know we are waitlisted, right?

oh

Last edited: