Heard anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicomel

Purveyor of short posts.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from UPENN? I'm just sitting around waiting for the ax to fall.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that they are doing their last round of interviews through march 26th. Have you interviewed? I know that they tell some people right away after the interview, while they delay on telling others. it doesn't necessarily mean you won't get in if you haven't gotten a post-interview response yet.

Nope, no interviews...they probably forgot to send a rejection letter. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you in state? I'm not really sure what different school's policies are on interviewing in state versus out of state students. I think penn is interviewing most of their out of staters. Some schools accepts people without interviews, but i don't know about penn. sorry i can't be of more help!

No, not in state. I'm just surprised it's been this long without a word. In December, I received a postcard (like Herpeto) that asked for GPA and animal interests. Nothing thus far. UPenn was a longshot anyway, so it would have to be a miracle to get an invite at this stage of the application process. I'm just surprised they've held on to it this long, considering others have heard from them.

They were my last hope in being more receptive to nontrad applicants.