Heard from Indiana?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PathLessChosen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Indiana suggesting you are high on their rank list? I have not, but looking at last year's threads, they apparently sent emails to favorable candidates at this time of year.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeh I got an email from the program director in response to an email I sent to him expressing intrest. Good luck to you!

Have heard from director but mostly from email initiated by me. As you can see on my other post, I ranked them #2.

Members don't see this ad :)
How competitive is Indiana? I am fairly interested in that program for next year.

Depends on too many factors. Do an away rotation there and you have a fair chance of getting in I would imagine. Not a lot of IMG the last few years.

I haven't heard anything from IU since interviewing there. I did an away rotation there and loved :love: the program. The residents at IU told me not to expect to hear from them, though. I can't help but get a little nervous, since they are my top choice.

I haven't heard anything from IU since interviewing there. I did an away rotation there and loved :love: the program. The residents at IU told me not to expect to hear from them, though. I can't help but get a little nervous, since they are my top choice.

Which rotation did you do?