Hearing back after interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sp4175

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from their schools after their interviews?!

Members don't see this ad.

I am anxiously headed to my interviews and wondering the same thing! I hear SCCO gets back to you within one week.

i already heard back from sco after a day!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back from NOVA 1 week after

Yeah its a great school, I put the deposit down and will be attending next year :)

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah its a great school, I put the deposit down and will be attending next year :)

nice! I just had my interview at Pacific and am waiting to hear back from them.I really enjoyed the feel of the people and the campus, though the main facilities are more seasoned. Had an interview in FL about 2 weeks ago and they offered me a seat as well. If I get into pacific i'm not sure which one I would choose.

Thats awesome! well it will for sure be a tough choice to make but pacific was actually my second choice so we have similar taste i guess haha

Heard from SUNY 3 days after my interview. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending IUSO next fall!
Congratulations! When did you attend Admission Day, what was it like, and how long did you wait to hear back? I'm hoping it's like what I've always heard: laid back and they follow up quickly with an admissions decision. My Admission Day there is coming up in November.

nice! I just had my interview at Pacific and am waiting to hear back from them.I really enjoyed the feel of the people and the campus, though the main facilities are more seasoned. Had an interview in FL about 2 weeks ago and they offered me a seat as well. If I get into pacific i'm not sure which one I would choose.
Did I see you there and totally not realize it? I think I remember you... you went to ASU. Haha, sorry I forgot to say hello! At least we chatted a bit.

Congratulations! When did you attend Admission Day, what was it like, and how long did you wait to hear back? I'm hoping it's like what I've always heard: laid back and they follow up quickly with an admissions decision. My Admission Day there is coming up in November.
Thank you! I went to the Admission Day on September 12th. It was laid back and everyone was really nice. There were Q&A session with instructors and current students and presentations on the school and financial aid. At lunch you will sit at a table with other applicants as well as a faculty member and a student. I heard back after 1 week, but they said to allow 2. Good luck at your Admission Day!

Heard back from NOVA after a week as well, I will most likely be attending there as well :)

Reactions: 1 user
Did I see you there and totally not realize it? I think I remember you... you went to ASU. Haha, sorry I forgot to say hello! At least we chatted a bit.
haha, I totally forgot as well. I did go to ASU.

I interviewed at SCO last Friday, still waiting to hear back!

I've got my interviews set up for NECO, SCCO and SCO. Can't wait to get this process started and join all of you in the excitement of knowing where you all are going!

Reactions: 1 user
I've got my interviews set up for NECO, SCCO and SCO. Can't wait to get this process started and join all of you in the excitement of knowing where you all are going!
Congrats! Could you please tell me when SCCO sent you interview invitation? I submitted my application on Sep. 1st but has not heard from them yet. I am having interview at NECO this Friday.

Congrats! Could you please tell me when SCCO sent you interview invitation? I submitted my application on Sep. 1st but has not heard from them yet. I am having interview at NECO this Friday.
I submitted my optomcas app on August 23, and got an interview invitation on September 3.
Good luck at the NECO interview! I just received my invitation to interview with them today, I'm very stoked!

Also, SCCO is so helpful and friendly, if you are wondering you can probably email admissions asking about the status of your application!