hearing back from schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cserra87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. has anyone that interviewed in november at PCO heard back? My interview was on Nov 4th and since NOVA was so quick to respond I was expecting the same from all schools. WHen you don't hear back from a school, does that mean they "rejected" you? Or should you always anticipate some type of letter or email?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at PCO on October 23rd. They initially told me I would be hearing back from them within three to four weeks. Well, this past Friday was the third week and I heard nothing. I called today and they told me I would receive a phone call this upcoming Monday, the 23rd. The reason they are reviewing on the 23rd is because of the Thanksgiving Holiday approaching. Normally, their board reviews every other Friday. You will be receiving an email followed by a personal letter in the mail either way. There is a great possibility that your application will fall in the same batch as mine. Best of luck to you.

Sam

Last edited:
No matter the school's decision, you will hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sammyboy, have you heard from PCO yet? I interviewed the 26th and they also told me it would be 3-4 weeks...its now been 5! I figure you'll probably be hearing about the same time, or maybe a little bit before me.

Sammyboy, have you heard from PCO yet? I interviewed the 26th and they also told me it would be 3-4 weeks...its now been 5! I figure you'll probably be hearing about the same time, or maybe a little bit before me.

Perhaps you should contact them. I had my interview on November 9th, and received an email from them on November 23rd.

Perhaps you should contact them. I had my interview on November 9th, and received an email from them on November 23rd.