Hearing back from SCO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optomize

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long after the interview at sco do you hear back? Also do they call or email you? Thank!

Members don't see this ad.

I interveiwed on a Friday and heard back the following Thursday. I got a phone call!

I interviewed on a Friday and got the acceptance call on the next Tuesday. :happy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! I got a phone call :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys! I got a phone call :)

Congratulation for all of you got the acceptance.

question: when you get acceptance, that means you already meet all the requirements without any condition?

for example, if this is the third year university, and you completed most of prerequisites but still need to take 1 or 2 course
in this term or next semester.

Do they still accept you? Or give you some condition acceptance?

Please advise.

Thanks

Congratulation for all of you got the acceptance.

question: when you get acceptance, that means you already meet all the requirements without any condition?

for example, if this is the third year university, and you completed most of prerequisites but still need to take 1 or 2 course
in this term or next semester.

Do they still accept you? Or give you some condition acceptance?

Please advise.

Thanks
It is a conditional acceptance where I still have to pass the prerequisites I have not taken. As long as you plan to take the prerequisites you are good.

Most all acceptances are CONDITIONAL as official acceptance is granted in late Spring after all conditions of acceptance (some are non academic)are met.

Most all acceptances are CONDITIONAL as official acceptance is granted in late Spring after all conditions of acceptance (some are non academic)are met.

Ok. now I understand.

but for conditional acceptance, you have to response to them "accept" or "refuse"
or only after receive official acceptance, you have to confirm? (yes or no?)

thanks

Ok. now I understand.

but for conditional acceptance, you have to response to them "accept" or "refuse"
or only after receive official acceptance, you have to confirm? (yes or no?)

thanks
Yep,and send in money to hold your conditional seat

Yep,and send in money to hold your conditional seat

sorry I am still not clear. you said: "Yep,and send in money to hold your conditional seat"

means: at stage 1: conditional acceptance, you have to "send in money to hold your conditional seat"
or at stage 2: after receive official acceptance, you have to "send in money to hold your conditional seat" ?

at which stage, you need to confirm and send in money to hold your conditional seat ?

thanks

Each school will present its requirements and deadlines as you move through the process with them.

Each school will present its requirements and deadlines as you move through the process with them.

my question is

when you get a conditional acceptance (like you just got last week),
you have to confirm " yes or no", and if yes, you have to "send in money to hold your conditional seat" .

or after you get official acceptance, (is granted in late Spring after all conditions of acceptance), then
you have to confirm " yes or no", and if yes, you have to "send in money to hold your conditional seat"

when do you need to confirm?
thanks

Schools will require a deposit (usually half) to hold your conditional seat and will give you the timeline for that deposit and the refund amounts if you decide to go elsewhere or not attend.

You can sometimes get some extension before sending in your first deposit to hold your seat if you need it,you just need to be in constant communication with admissions of that school.It’s really pretty simple as schools will communicate with you through the process.

Schools will require a deposit (usually half) to hold your conditional seat and will give you the timeline for that deposit and the refund amounts if you decide to go elsewhere or not attend.

You can sometimes get some extension before sending in your first deposit to hold your seat if you need it,you just need to be in constant communication with admissions of that school.It’s really pretty simple as schools will communicate with you through the process.

ok. thank you so much. now I understand. thank again