Heart Attack?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC217

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am not a med student but I joined this board because I really need some help. I am 30 years old and a former pro hormone and steroid user ( 7 years ago). I have been having really bad chest pains for the last year and couple of months now. I have been to several doctors and have had many test done. All came back saying it was not my heart but the doctors still don't know what it is and say they think it is not my heart. I saw a neurologist so I ruled pinched nerve and herniated disc.

Test so far:
Chest MRA
Chest CT w/o contrast
CT calcium
Stress test
Heart echo

All came back negative.

The only test really left to have done is a ct with contrast. But I want to know is there a chance the pains are coming from a block artery? Am I on the verge of heart failure? The pains are almost everyday and get worse if I try to do push ups or bench press. I also have bad neck pains sometimes that cannot be explained by the doctors. If this is not my heart, pinched nerve or disc what else could be causing these pains? I also get shortness of breath if I exercise too much. I have been check for asthma and do not have it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Under no circumstances can medical advice be given on SDN. Please seek in-person medical care from a professional provider.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.