Heart Transplant Surgery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genius19971995

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obviously becoming a heart transplant surgeon is a very very very long process. It usually entails twelve-years of post graduate training. However, if in the coming future scientists discover how to make a replacement heart from ones own DNA, the number of heart transplants would increase. Do you think this would become the next high-paying surgical field, if Obama care is thrown out? Obviously the highest paying now is neurological-spine, but I have a interest in both.

Sorry, I know this is a cardiological forum, but they do not exactly have one for cardiothoracic so thanks.
 
Obviously becoming a heart transplant surgeon is a very very very long process. It usually entails twelve-years of post graduate training. However, if in the coming future scientists discover how to make a replacement heart from ones own DNA, the number of heart transplants would increase. Do you think this would become the next high-paying surgical field, if Obama care is thrown out? Obviously the highest paying now is neurological-spine, but I have a interest in both.

Sorry, I know this is a cardiological forum, but they do not exactly have one for cardiothoracic so thanks.

Are you serious? LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.