You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
hellllllllllllllpppppppp
Started by keledar
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Given the self-selected "Pharmacist" status, it would appear the FPGEE threads in Licensure and Exams may do some good. If you're pre-pharm and asking about completing prereqs, then the Pre-pharm forum is where to go. More information would be required to direct you correctly.
I think what he's trying to say is that he's a pharmacist in Iraq and wants to go to graduate school outside the Middle East, i.e. the US or Canada. So he's asking fellow Arabs if they did that to share their experience.
In any case, anyone around here could help. As far as I know, I think you have to get your license in the US or Canada before applying to a Masters program.
In any case, anyone around here could help. As far as I know, I think you have to get your license in the US or Canada before applying to a Masters program.
Nope, he just wanted to get stoned and study at college. New Paltz is great for that.
hi all
i am from iraq just i want help from any arab one pleas about how complete
my high studying in universities outside the arab countries