Hello all! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hilaree320

Como estas?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! My name is Hilary and I think I'll be joining this pre-optometry club/forum. I am not very well into my college career, I only have 26 credits behind my belt. I currently have a 3.77 GPA and I'm currently.. you guessed it.. Pre-optometry. Well, actually, Psychology major with pre-opt concentration at Auburn University (how bout them tigers?!) Does anyone here happen to go to UAB Opt. School? That's more than likely one of the few schools I will apply to within the next few years... I know their entering GPA is higher than average so I'll need to work my butt off, I guess. Anyways I'm rambling. I guess I just wrote this thread to introduce myself and hopefully I'll be hangin' round these parts for awhile 😀

Happy holidays everyone!!