Hello asian pharma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiko

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello asianpharma,
Which part of India are you from?Are you a US citizen or a greencard holder?Did you do pharmacy in India?I read in the previous thread that you applied to LECOM,did you get accepted?Actually I'am also from India, but I'am on a H4 visa.I'am also taking my credits at a CC.I'am planning to apply for next fall 2008.Which other pharmacy colleges did you apply?Thank u.

Members don't see this ad.

hello chico,

i am from gujarat. i actually came here when i was in 12th standard, in january 2005. so now it has been two years. i am a permanent resident here, my aunt sponsered me here. i am almost done with my pre reqs now and i apllied to many pharmacy colleges, i think about 10 of them.
i havent heard anything from lecom yet, still waiting, but i got into 1 pharmacy school so far and have interviews in the other two.
so what part of india u r from? and where do u live here? r u from florida?u can pm me if u have any other questions.

Hello asian pharma,
I'am from Tamilnadu and I came here after my marriage.I'am almost done with my pre-reqs and I'am taking PCAT this june.My husband has applied for his greencard and by the end of this year I hope I'll have my EAD.Sorry I don't know what pm is :oops:.....and How do I pm you?Thank you for your response.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in miami

anybody here was being interviewed by Dr Verner? i just got an interview phone call today that my interview is on friday with Dr verner. i just want to know how this person is i.e strict or very friendly, easy to deal with or a difficult person.
so if anybody who has already intervied with him, please help.

hello chico,

i am from gujarat. i actually came here when i was in 12th standard, in january 2005. so now it has been two years. i am a permanent resident here, my aunt sponsered me here. i am almost done with my pre reqs now and i apllied to many pharmacy colleges, i think about 10 of them.
i havent heard anything from lecom yet, still waiting, but i got into 1 pharmacy school so far and have interviews in the other two.
so what part of india u r from? and where do u live here? r u from florida?u can pm me if u have any other questions.

Hey asian pharm

I am also thinking of applying to LECOM, what are your stats??

anybody here was being interviewed by Dr Verner? i just got an interview phone call today that my interview is on friday with Dr verner. i just want to know how this person is i.e strict or very friendly, easy to deal with or a difficult person.
so if anybody who has already intervied with him, please help.

Hey Asianpharm,
You might be able to find out something about this professor from the LECOM website or from ratemyprofessors.com. I would maybe even try googling his name and seeing what kind of research he may do so you can make it obvious that you've put effort into your interview. :)

I read about you on other thread that you accepted at U of Toledo.
I am from Ediosn, New Jersey now you know where am I from?
Anyway I have question for you, I have 3.8 GPA and for science subjects 4.0 GPA, Do you think I can get admission at U of Toledo?