Hello Columbia P&S Class of 2008!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there! Make yourselves known! :D

Members don't see this ad.

you're late, there is already a thread for this.

Wait.....hold on....where is it? No, "Hello Cornell/UChicago/WashU Class of 2008!!"??? :laugh:

Sorry Julian, I had to....good times, good times. Good luck :luck: at Columbia.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats on picking a school (finally ;)...kidding). just curious, why did you pick columbia over harvard?

julian, i'm guessing you had a good time at second look weekend. how'd that turn out for everyone? was there a good number of acceptees in attendance?

medstylee said:
julian, i'm guessing you had a good time at second look weekend. how'd that turn out for everyone? was there a good number of acceptees in attendance?

it was totally amazing. i think the real clincher for most ppl were the students - we got to meet our future classmates and they were all really cool and just chill. It was great meeting alot SDNers - rager1, juliancrane, saragm, theweb???,marimed, (sorry cant remember the whole name), among others.

b

Yeah, I affirm everything missbonnie said. The students were what sold me on the Columbia. I honestly didn't remember it from my interview day, but getting there, I realized that that was where I wanted to be. It was awesome to have the doctor that interviewed me welcome me back. Just everything was so good about the weekend.

if you want the long recap on the revisit, I just posted one on my online diary.

b

sounds pretty awesome guys - i really (REALLY) hope to be able to join you in next year's class! ok, i'll stop hijacking this thread now.

So JulianCrane, apparently we were sitting and conversing at the rooftop bbq and didn't even realize who the other was... I was Sarah (well, obviously)... wavy blond hair, sunglasses, black jacket... ring a bell at all? I had NO idea you were you until you left and someone (Bonnie?) mentioned it.

Just thought you might want some of the following important dates

Orientation begins Monday, August 23rd!
White Coat Ceremony is Friday, August 27
First of classes begin Monday, August 30

I suspect you'll be able to move into Bard the weekend right before
Orientation (so Fri-Sun Aug. 20-23), but don't quote me on that. BTW, I started an email list for P&S 2008, so PM me if you wanna be on it.

b

missbonnie said:
Just thought you might want some of the following important dates

Orientation begins Monday, August 23rd!
White Coat Ceremony is Friday, August 27
First of classes begin Monday, August 30

I suspect you'll be able to move into Bard the weekend right before
Orientation (so Fri-Sun Aug. 20-23), but don't quote me on that. BTW, I started an email list for P&S 2008, so PM me if you wanna be on it.

b

thanks for the info missbonnie, expect a pm from me soon to add me to the list because it is now official!!!

i met with dr. frantz today and am now a member of the P&S class of 2008!
i am estatic and overwhelmed and extremely happy! :love:

first order of business: go out tonight in NYC--anyone want to celebrate with me? second task: find an apartment where i can have my dog!!

i look forward to meeting all of you & thanks to missbonnie for the PM support.
:D