Hello everyone- need help please :)

Started by RazvanRo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RazvanRo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a pharmacy student in 4th year in Romania.I look forward to move to Uk after finishing my studies here, but i would like first to experiment the british life for a few months.
I was wondering if is possible for a foreign student to practice (paid or not) in a pharmacy.In Romania i already worked for 1 year as pharmacy assistant , so i have little experience with people and prescriptions.
And if si possible ,what exactly do i have to do to come across a pharmacy that would like to help me, what papers do i need ,basically what are the steps that i have to follow to achieve my goal?
Thank you for your answers,a good day Razvan. 😀