Hello Everyone

Started by Drx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am so happy that I found this sight. There is so much great information here. I have been a Certified Pharmacy Tech for 8 years. I have worked in retail (Walgreens) and mail order (Caremark). I am currently working at a hospital now. I just started last semester but was able to begin
in the pre-pharmacy program. I go to Purdue University. I know this is going to be a very supportive place and look forward to getting to know everyone better. 🙂
 
I'm new as well, just signed up a few days ago. I love this place, everyone is so open and willing to share information with everyone. Welcome Drx, and good luck with everything!
 
I can't believe I went through the majority of this process without all these people helping me and encouraging me (or just complaining to each other). Welcome.
PS- The people at Purdue were so nice. You should have a great experience there. They really seemed to care.
Best,
R. :luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Drx said:
Hi everyone. I am so happy that I found this sight. There is so much great information here. I have been a Certified Pharmacy Tech for 8 years. I have worked in retail (Walgreens) and mail order (Caremark). I am currently working at a hospital now. I just started last semester but was able to begin
in the pre-pharmacy program. I go to Purdue University. I know this is going to be a very supportive place and look forward to getting to know everyone better. 🙂

Welcome. I think this site is a godsend. Good luck on the process!

Chris
 
I was so excited when I found this site so I know how it feels! I told my husband right away, although it didn't seem like he understood why I was so excited. Before this site I everytime I went into CVS I just wanted to ask the Pharamcist a whole bunch of questions, but now I can ask people that are in my same situation! Its awesome! I hate when I tell people I want to be a Pharmacist and they think you can just start going to school for it, like its freakin majoring in history or something. A lot of people don't even know that you have to go through a process and be totally stressed out until your accepted! I have one year left before I can apply and all its all I can think about. Is anybody else totally consumed with being accepted to Pharm school?