Hello everyone..

Started by baracuda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baracuda

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out about this page yesterday. What a wealth of info. I'm gonna start interviewing from early next week on and had a couple of questions about interviews. How do you guys prep for your interviews? is there another web site that helps with dental interviews? can you tell me what some of these common or "straight forward questions" are.

thanks

So far I have gotten:
Interviews : Nova (10/23), columbia (11/2), bu (11/5), baltimore (11/6)

yet to schedule: Case western, pitt, buff

Secondaries: UCLA, UCSF, Creighton, UNLV

Not heard yet: USC, UOP, Tufts, NYU