NPTE Hello Future PTs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Momohime

Therapy Exam Prep Founder
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello future PTs,

Welcome to Student Doctor Network Test Prep Week! I am glad you stopped by! You have picked a great profession to help people reach their full potential and I am here to help you pass the NPTE! My name is Miye Fonseca, PT, DPT and I'm the Founder / CEO of Therapy Exam Prep. It wasn't long ago that I was preparing for my own board PT license and ready to start my PT career. Whether you are in your first, second or about to graduate, I believe that preparing for your license exam should be simple, clinical and smarter.

I started Therapy Exam Prep (TEP) - an online NPTE webinar program to help you and others to pass their board exam with a clinical thinking approach. This is inline with the 2013 NPTE format where the questions are more clinical based and integrated than before. TEP provides you the tools to analyze practice exams, think clinically with assignments, and address anxiety you may have about the exam. TEP's program provides you tips and techniques to help with your possible feelings of fear, being overwhelmed with the amount of material, and stress about preparing for the exam.

TEP's three month program gives you the best chance to fully prepare. TEP delivers the program online, bringing the NPTE preparation to you. You'll be able to interact with licensed PT's (such as Karen) who are there to help, guide, support and motivate you throughout the program. The program guides you in developing a detailed and systematic approach to your study plan so you know where to spend your time and how to study smarter. Visit TherapyExamPrep.com for more information.

Be sure to ask Karen or I questions and a chance to win TEP's Program. I look forward to helping you succeed!

To your success,

Miye Fonseca, PT, DPT

Members don't see this ad.