hello new member

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Animalcrazy06

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, im a pre veterinarian student looking to network and make new contacts, if your interested then send me a message 🙂
Heath🙂
 
Hello..So nice to see new people here. I am also a pre vet student. I've applied this year, so hopefully I'll have good news to share. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I have. Its been a wealth of info when it comes to applications! Everyone keeps you posted on what to expect! 🙂