Hello to my new SDN Forum Home

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

schooltill30

Doctor Acula
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am now officially defecting from the pre-allo kingdom and joining the republic of non-trads!

I will now be getting my degree in MIS (and hopefully a job) before I do my science prereqs, so Gd knows when I'm actually going to start med school. It wasn't an easy decision, but I think it'll work out better for me. I'm glad to be here (You guys are a little more chilled out than the premeds).

So, does that make me the youngest non-trad in this place? Can anyone beat 20 years old? (I'll be 21 in 2 weeks, but whatever)

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, think you are the youngest. Most youngsters won't show their face in here:p. Good luck to ya.

I am now officially defecting from the pre-allo kingdom and joining the republic of non-trads!

I will now be getting my degree in MIS (and hopefully a job) before I do my science prereqs, so Gd knows when I'm actually going to start med school. It wasn't an easy decision, but I think it'll work out better for me. I'm glad to be here (You guys are a little more chilled out than the premeds).

So, does that make me the youngest non-trad in this place? Can anyone beat 20 years old? (I'll be 21 in 2 weeks, but whatever)

Welcome to the Republic. Our only likeness is our distaste for the tryanny of of the clueless in life. Besides that we have our own factions.

We have our straight up Torries--these are the fabulous among us who come guilded with accomplishments and stellar applications who simply decided global business negotiations was just not for them.

We have our sensitive and New Deal types who want to new ways to express there love of alternative therapies and all sorts of things..

We have got our science and technology geeks who just cashed out their stock options to try somehting new.

We have your wild eyed working class rebels with plots with schemes of rising through the social classes victriously--like me

And many more to count....but you get the idea.

Mainly were just old as dirt by average standards.

Enjoy the show.