Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow_white

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2005
Status
Hi,

i am new on this forum.....welcome me :)
please also guide me is this site nice for 2nd year BDS student?
Thanks,
BDS girl :cool:

toofache32

15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2003
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Welcome.

You must post your name, phone number, and address before you are allowed to continue posting in this forum.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2004
Status
Dental Student
BDS is a bachelor of dental surgery ... it is a foreign equivalent to a DDS degree.

germ

Riding Dirty
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
South
Whoa whoa whoa now!!!! AIn't no foriners allowed in here now.

Take that der BDS and go clean Saddam Hussein's teeth! :mad:

egpndoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2005
So Cal
Status
germ said:
Whoa whoa whoa now!!!! AIn't no foriners allowed in here now.

Take that der BDS and go clean Saddam Hussein's teeth! :mad:
What kind of stupid comment is that? Youre ******ed, how old are you like 5? You dont even have to tell me where youre from, I can already tell youre from the south. You hicks still think its 1865, get with the rest of the developed country and catch up you dumb f*&!

Hey Now, nothing wrong with people from the south. At least not all of us.

Welcome to the Board ... Where is your BDS coming from?

germ

Riding Dirty
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
South
egpndoc said:
What kind of stupid comment is that? Youre ******ed, how old are you like 5? You dont even have to tell me where youre from, I can already tell youre from the south. You hicks still think its 1865, get with the rest of the developed country and catch up you dumb f*&!
You fool, you must be pretty simple. Its was simple mockery meant to be humorous. I have no problems with Foreign trained dentist. Especially since half my family live in another country. Your comment is more characteristic of a bigot than mine.

12YearOldKid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2004
Status
Dentist
egpndoc said:
This is a classic. :laugh: Apparently egpndoc thinks he is soooo enlightened that he could not possibly harbor the type of ugly bigotry he sees in germ's post. But somehow he has no problem making a blanket statement declaring 50 million people to be uneducated hicks on no other basis than their place of residence.

You're an asset to this site, egpndoc, but I think you owe some Southerners an apology.

toofache32

15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2003
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I went to dental school in the South. We only had to learn dentures because there were no teeth. And no shoes.

OP
S

Snow_white

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2005
Status
Well this is really mean...!!

i am disappointed with some of u ....plz if u dont wanna welcome me its ok but dont try to make me feel bad,

iam from pakistan...2nd year BDS student from LUMHS.
please tell me tht r pakistanis or indians arent allowed here so i will quit it.
bye
take care
BDS girl

Dr.BadVibes

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Toronto, Centre of Canada
Visit site
Status
Im pretty sure that Snow White was not pakistani....

Anyways, people of colour are not alllowed in the dental forums....so take your questions elsewhere

OP
S

Snow_white

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2005
Status
well ,
there is no doubt tht i am from pakistan ...ok i will leave this site soon ,,,take care u all
bbye

LVDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2005
Status
Dr.BadVibes said:

Anyways, people of colour are not alllowed in the dental forums....so take your questions elsewhere
What kind of an answer was that?

Sometimes there are barriers in communication between people of different countries. You don't know whether or not she took your post literally, though it seems from her response, she indeed did. Frankly, I agree, this was very rude of you to say, even if you are intending to be only "funny." This sort of nonsense is not funny when it's misconstrued.

airvent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Status
Yes it is very tragic. SDN [0]......Cruel World [1]

Please come back Snow white, we don't bite.

much

BlueToothHunter

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2004
Status
Dr.BadVibes said:

I sure hope you were joking. If you were, then you owe the OP an apology as well as to the rest of the forum readers. Racism is not tolerated around here. Period.

simpledoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2004
Status
BlueToothHunter said:
I sure hope you were joking. If you were, then you owe the OP an apology as well as to the rest of the forum readers. Racism is not tolerated around here. Period.
what is gavin doing here? hello! you are the moderator out here? would you like an invitation to intervene and straighten out these racist bs issues and get things back and track!
ps: snowwhite, i think you can go ahead and seek help in the intl dental forum, as people there can help you better with any questions you have, as most users out there are foreign dentists (read as colored dentists according to mr. badvibes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.