China and Eastern Asia Hello~^^

Started by sunghan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunghan

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello~!

I'm calling from Korea in the first day of March 🙂

THis is my first time to right in this forum and I really hope to know more and contact with many of you..

Tomorrow our new semester begins, which will be my first day of 2nd grade medical student life..

Well~! Hope to get to know all of you and make contact..

Have a nice day~!

sunghan.
 
sunghan said:
Hello~!

I'm calling from Korea in the first day of March 🙂

THis is my first time to right in this forum and I really hope to know more and contact with many of you..

Tomorrow our new semester begins, which will be my first day of 2nd grade medical student life..

Well~! Hope to get to know all of you and make contact..

Have a nice day~!

sunghan.

Where do you go? I believe you guys have some extra time before you start the third year. Have fun. Man, I miss Seoul... 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, how r u? Good 2 hear fr u. Can u tell us your life as a medical student in Korea... All d best... Cya!
 
Nice to meet you, sunghan! 🙂

It's very interesting to meet Korean medstudent on SDN, because I'm Korean too.

cya~