hello

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_lymphnode

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
heppy new year to all u guy out there

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy New year y'all....
My new year has started out well...we beat Tennnesssseeeeeeeeeee......whatever!
woohoo!

happy new year all. my current team already won their bowl game, and my main team has an un-deserved shot at being national champions if they can beat OSU next week. yep, you heard me right. i'm a UF grad who's admitting the gators probably don't deserve to be playing for the national title. i think if the gators and wolverines (or trojans, maybe even the badgers) met on a neutral field, gators lose. but unless they switch to a playoff, this is at least better than it was before the BCS and the addition of an extra game gives teams like boise their deserving moment in the spotlight to play against the major conferences. comments?

happy new year all. my current team already won their bowl game, and my main team has an un-deserved shot at being national champions if they can beat OSU next week. yep, you heard me right. i'm a UF grad who's admitting the gators probably don't deserve to be playing for the national title. i think if the gators and wolverines (or trojans, maybe even the badgers) met on a neutral field, gators lose. but unless they switch to a playoff, this is at least better than it was before the BCS and the addition of an extra game gives teams like boise their deserving moment in the spotlight to play against the major conferences. comments?

Someday, the college presidents and the bowls will wake up, realize all the money they are losing by not having a playoff, and they will make one. I favor an 8 team format, winner of SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, ACC, and Big East, plus 2 at large (make some deal so Notre Dame has an inside track on one spot to placate them). Think how much greater the ratings would be for, say, the Fiesta Bowl if it was a quarterfinal for the national championship rather than OU-Boise State for, well, nice shiny rings and free tostitos?:laugh:

Someday, the college presidents and the bowls will wake up, realize all the money they are losing by not having a playoff, and they will make one. I favor an 8 team format, winner of SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10, ACC, and Big East, plus 2 at large (make some deal so Notre Dame has an inside track on one spot to placate them). Think how much greater the ratings would be for, say, the Fiesta Bowl if it was a quarterfinal for the national championship rather than OU-Boise State for, well, nice shiny rings and free tostitos?:laugh:

Bang on!!!

my current team already won their bowl game, and my main team has an un-deserved shot at being national champions if they can beat OSU next week. yep, you heard me right. i'm a UF grad who's admitting the gators probably don't deserve to be playing for the national title.

Fear the nut! Gators taste like chicken...:laugh:

hi all
is any body have any idea about any medical college having obervership program for non-eruopian student.. in PATHOLGY
my self finished my MD> Pathology and i now want to do observership in HEMATOLOGY OR SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
DO REPLY

hi all
is any body have any idea about any medical college having obervership program for non-eruopian student.. in PATHOLGY
my self finished my MD> Pathology and i now want to do observership in HEMATOLOGY OR SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
DO REPLY

"non-european" students? that's alot of people. :laugh:

you'll likely have to contact individual programs and find out if they have observerships.

A lot of programs are getting busier and busier with # of residents as well as med students and others. At our program there are residents, fellows, visiting residents, med students, and sometimes others. So it is hard to squeeze in anybody else. Your best bet might be a mid sized university program, but rirriri is right you will probably have to contact them individually to gauge their availability. Very few people are going to offer this up front without you making the effort.