hello

Started by cschellh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cschellh

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! =) I am a pharmacy hopeful and was just wondering some stats. I always read about stats on university webpages, but I was wondering what everyone on here (who got accepted or declined) has.

I'm just trying to see where I fit in and how competitive getting an acceptance letter is.

My top four choices are:
1) Lipscomb U
2) Wayne State Univ
3) Belmont U
4) Ferris

This post is for anyone who would be kind enough to respond w/ your stats and E.C.'s and volunteer exp/pharm exp.. but especially helpful would be those accepted to my top schools!

I am very gracious to anyone who will help a girl out =) Good LuCk everyone and have a great year!!!

Crystal😍