You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hello
Started by burkster73
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok...tell us a joke!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who dat
I butter not tell you! 
Why did the chicken cross the playground?
Why did the chicken cross the playground?
I dunno....why?
Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
I went looking for some camouflage pants earlier. Couldn't find any!
So, who ever said mgmt was a thankless back-breaking job???
Come to the conclusion he's a wise ol' guy...
Come to the conclusion he's a wise ol' guy...
So, who ever said mgmt was a thankless back-breaking job???
Come to the conclusion he's a wise ol' guy...
yeah OldTimer is an wise ole man. its just that he's really old and probably smells old... you know that old people smell..
yeah OldTimer is an wise ole man. its just that he's really old and probably smells old... you know that old people smell..
So you've started to store your golf clothes in moth balls already too?
So you've started to store your golf clothes in moth balls already too?
mmmmm... is there any other way??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mmmmm... is there any other way??
New Cowboys stadium looks beeeeeyootiful! You at the game?
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
New Cowboys stadium looks beeeeeyootiful! You at the game?
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
In Stillwater Oklahoma? What's your fascination with OSU Cowpokes?
Their coach is cute...and a man. Apparently.
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKch-CAlgM[/YOUTUBE]
I think you should use that line in conversation one day, and see if it doesn't crack a smile. "I'M A MAN! I'M 40!!"
The Aggie is out on the field.
The Aggie is out on the field.
Stephen McGee....backup QB for the Ags..
Stephen McGee....backup QB for the Ags..
Thanks for clarifying that.
This of course begs the question: where did the # 1 go?
I think you should use that line in conversation one day, and see if it doesn't crack a smile. "I'M A MAN! I'M 40!!"
He's actually now 42, as the sports guy on the news says at least once weekly........
And, BTW, surgery sucks!
He's actually now 42, as the sports guy on the news says at least once weekly........
So he's no longer a man; he's an old man...like Z!
And, BTW, surgery sucks!
No fan myself. What on? Back?
So he's no longer a man; he's an old man...like Z!
No fan myself. What on? Back?
No, I had a suture from a surgery 2 and 1/2 years ago that didn't dissolve and proceeded to create an abscess and all kinds of fun stuff. I had it taken out today and can't take enough prometh or zofran to help me stop puking. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that surgery sucks!
Thanks for clarifying that.
This of course begs the question: where did the # 1 go?
#1 is now a junior...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 3K
- Question
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 2K