Help 2003 applicants with secondary questions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnudgeMuffin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If there is a thread for this, I am sorry and you can ignore my post. I am trying to get a thread going for people applying next year. It will be really helpful if people applying this year can post the secondary questions from different schools. I know the questions might change, but it will be kinda nice to know ahead of times what to expect. Thanks so much and good luck to all the people applying this year! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

see my web page (link below) and this thread:

Secondary Apps - Essay Questions

Note: If you want to delete this thread, click on "edit" at the bottom of your post, then check the "delete" box at the top of the editing page. :)

I just checked the website you suggested, but many of them only have a link to the log-in page. It doesn't seem to cover many of the schools that I am interested in, either. I would really appreciate it if this year's applicants would post the secondary questions as they get them. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
They've all already been posted.

Use the search function with the term "secondary questions" under the pre-allopathic forum and selecting "search titles only".

You'll get pages of it.

pocwana:

BTW, thanks for the links!

I was hoping to get the most recent ones, hoping they won't change the questions on me.

the link pocwana gave is the most recent list. as far as i know the questions are all for this year.

I have been to the website and as I posted before, most of them are just links to their log-in application page, which won't let me access the secondary application questions. :(

Originally posted by SnudgeMuffin
I was hoping to get the most recent ones, hoping they won't change the questions on me.

This post kind of annoys me. I already posted exactly what search parameters to set and what phrase to use to get all of THIS YEARS essay questions to come up.

If you are too lazy to even read and type, how do you expect anyone to sit and type it all out *again* just for you. If you had bothered to do the search as suggested above, you'de have seen they *are* all this years essays. Sorry, but seriously - I've already put the food ON the spoon, you're going to have to lift it to your mouth yourself...

Originally posted by the boy wonder
I guess you're more patient than I'm feeling today...

aawww.....no biggie. Everybody has their bad days. I just wanted to help. :)

Pocwana: I didn't read your reply. Sorry for replicating the efforts.

If you are too lazy to even read and type, how do you expect anyone to sit and type it all out *again* just for you. If you had bothered to do the search as suggested above, you'de have seen they *are* all this years essays. Sorry, but seriously - I've already put the food ON the spoon, you're going to have to lift it to your mouth yourself...

the boy wonder:

I am sorry that I annoyed you. I was confused with the registered dates of users with the post dates. Maybe if I wasn't too LAZY to visit SDN everyday since they redid the website, I could have avoided your obnoxious comments. I went to the links that pocwana suggested and search function you suggested, but they are not nearly complete. The reason I wanted to have this thread going in the first place was not just for me alone, but for other 2003 applicants, too. I am sure there are 2003 applicants who will be applying to medical schools that are not as popular as the ones already posted. If you are frustrated and feeling impatient, you should have kept your mouth shut. I have read some frustrating and ridiculous comments time to time on this forum, but I have never replyed to those posts in my attempt not to hurt anybody's feelings. I think this was my first unpleasant post ever since I have registered with SDN and I am sorry that I wasted it on you.

Originally posted by SnudgeMuffin
the boy wonder:

blah blah blah..... your obnoxious comments. ..... you should have kept your mouth shut. I have read some frustrating and ridiculous comments time to time on this forum, but I have never replyed to those posts in my attempt not to hurt anybody's feelings. I think this was my first unpleasant post ever since I have registered with SDN and I am sorry that I wasted it on you.

my original reply was intended to help. However, you did not indicate you had tried the search, or, if you had, what you were still missing. Instead, you just kept posting the same questions, not explaining what you felt was missing, or any difficulties you had encountered in following up suggestions already made.

I responded in anoyance because you seemed to be ignoring the help offered and not doing anything for yourself. If you has indicated that this was not the case or, as pocwana said, posted what specifically the problem was or what you need I, and others, would no doubt have been happy to help.