Help 3 days before the dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Don't think do

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my dat is this Wednesday, I had been get tinting 18- 23 on bootcamp for the sciences, however only 16-18 on a pat, almost always perfect on hole punches and cube counting and having problems with tfe and keyhole, I usually just guess ange ranking and come back to it if I get extra timeany advise how I can boost my score with in a couple days,
Also if anyone here with English being their second language can pls share there success stories and strategies they used, out of 3 tests on bc I got lower then 15, 17 and 19 . Did s and d first time and changed the stragedy to reading the passage quickly , making a map and go back for the answers, it works but by the third passage I run out of time.
Thanx for your help, may god recognize our hard work and BLESS US all.

Members don't see this ad.

For top front end it sometimes helps to focus on a single corner of the object given, not the whole object. Then look at the choices and see if you can rule them out. Keyhole just takes a lot of practice. Try looking at the detail of the outline, often the answer is based off of the shape, not projections off of the object. Angle ranking is difficult to be perfect but you can draw an imaginary half circle on the angle, then do the same for the next angle. You will be able to tell if the angle is bigger or smaller than the next. Hope you understand what I am saying. Good luck!