help a new comer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crystalblue

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I moved to states 2 months ago. Everything seems completely different and new. I love health profession , but I don't know how should I start. I used to be an IT engineer for several years.
Since I am not young any more( 2 months before my big 30's birthday), I don't think I can afford 10 years studying MD, I am thinking of PA program instead. Can you please kindly give me any advice which universities are strong on this program and what should I prepare next ?

Thanks a lot!