help about equivalency of pt

Started by saghera
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saghera

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sweden need equivalency about egyptian pt yes or no
usa need also as usmle orno
thanks
 
While I respect English isn't your first language, I would suggest taking the time to compose a more coherent question if you want an answer
 
No one has any idea what you are trying to say.

I did see a sequence of letters that looked like "usmle", which is a licensing exam for medical doctors, so no, that would not be required to work in the USA as a PT.

dc