Help an Old SDNer out!

Started by DoctaJay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctaJay

bone breaker
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. Here is my friends stats: 3.79 GPA, 20 MCAT. He is very interested in the Loma Linda post bac program, but I wanted to know if the post-bac program is for Low GPAs or Low MCAT scores? And will LLU make him retake the MCAT? If you have a high GPA in the LLU post-bac program, will you have automatic admission into their med school? Thanks alot.
 
Drexel has a post-bacc for people with low MCAT scores, it's very highly regarded.
 
I don't see the point of going to a post bac with his stats.
If I was him, I would rather study for MCAT like madman for upcoming April.