Help and advice

Started by Mrgarcia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mrgarcia

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I'm in need of some advice and help with my career path I would like to pursue I am currently in the military (navy) and in the aviation field I just just hit a little over four years and realized that the aviation community isn't really something I'm interested in. I would like to start my career in the medical field and become a pharmacist. Has anyone here had a similar situation that I'm in? Just need some advice on if it's even possible or worth it? I re enlisted for another 4 years back in March of 2015 and am attending college now for a associates in general studies to get some prerequisites knocked out. I plan to not make the military a career because I know I will not complete a pharmD while I'm in. Any advice or help is much appreciated. If there is already another thread similar please paste it. Don't want to duplicate anything.