Help! Application deleted my AP course credit :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

promethion

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got an email today saying they finally verified my transcripts. I go into my app to check on my GPA and then I was prompted to select pre-requisites for some of the programs (which I definitely did at the beginning of the month). So I see that with the transcript review, all of my AP courses were not included even though they were printed in my official transcripts with course equivalencies and credit numbers (I ordered official transcripts to myself way back when to check on this).

Any idea why this would have happened? Should I just call ADEA? I needed the AP credits for some English course credits, a Psych credit, etc. and I can't go back and re-add the courses since it's locked. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I called today and got it sorted out! For some reason, my AP course credits were basically just lumped up under one course that says "AP Credit" with like 48 credits lol so they instructed me to just use that course listing for the courses I need to match up and that schools will contact me if they need to verify it, etc. It may be different depending on your school. The first school I attended did not list my credits separately. They will always just list the AP credits under the first school you attended (which makes no sense to me because I think they should list AP credit from where you got a degree since the credits are supposed to go towards your degree lol).

I had AP credits and on my transcripts, they were lumped together as well, so I mailed my official transcripts and mailed them my unofficial audit degree that shows how the AP credits were distributed and it was fine.

Reactions: 1 user