Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went through the forum i couldnt find a thread to post this is so i made this one
I am PGY2 internal medicine resident in a good university based program , our program does not offer a heme onc fellowship, i have done 2 rotations and going to do a third one here soon to hopefully get good LORS for application in next years cycle.
I wanted to do an away elective for a month to get some away exposure and to get a good LOR as well.
My choices are New York Colombia Presbyterian Hospital Heme onc rotation vs University of Connecticut rotation.
- please let me know which one would be better for me in the long run while applying to get a fellowship in heme onc
Thank you
I am PGY2 internal medicine resident in a good university based program , our program does not offer a heme onc fellowship, i have done 2 rotations and going to do a third one here soon to hopefully get good LORS for application in next years cycle.
I wanted to do an away elective for a month to get some away exposure and to get a good LOR as well.
My choices are New York Colombia Presbyterian Hospital Heme onc rotation vs University of Connecticut rotation.
- please let me know which one would be better for me in the long run while applying to get a fellowship in heme onc
Thank you