Help!! Confused about "New Transcripts"

Started by anitra627
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anitra627

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me what exactly AMCAS means by recquiring all "new, updated transcripts" for reapplication? 😕

Do they mean new transcripts for new courses or for old degrees too? I graduated from college in 2001 and the only new grade information I have is what I have done in the past year in grad school and post-bacc. Do I still have to send a new copy of my undergrad transcript? That seems pointless.

Sorry if this is a thick question, it just isn't very clear on the website.

Thanks!
 
I think you still have to request for another transcript even though your grades hasn't changed since the last time you applied.